Many of our students prefer to study at home at their own pace rather than travel or commit to a required number of hours per week at a university. All programs are available on video or DVD.
Fast Track: Understanding Natural Medicine
Natural medicine has become more mainstream in recent years. what was once thought to be quackery is now understood as a healthy and effective option. Due to the effectiveness of natural medicine, much of the general public is now demanding it be made available to them. Learn why natural medicine is the treatment of choice for many Americans and reach this sector of the market.
With the Fast Track training program, you will discover the basics of natural medicine and find non-invasive approaches to benefit your customers and clients. AIM has developed this program for persons with little or only basic knowledge of natural medicine and for persons who know about only one particular segment of integrative care. Participation in this program will give you an understanding of integrative "natural" medicine that will allow you to proceed with further detailed training in specific areas.
This Fast Track training program includes 11 DVDs filmed during a two day training session. Topics cover the basic concepts related to finding the CAUSE of disease. Gastrointestinal Health, Toxicity, Stress, Hydration, and Nutrition as well as an indroduction to Homeopathy.
Cost: $499 Set of 11 videos or DVDs
Developing a Consultation Practice
A Consulting Practice allows you to provide better service to your customer and grow your business. The Academy of Integrative Medicine (AIM) will help you get started and keep you going along the way. With AIM's Developing a Consultation Pratice Certificate Program, you will learn how to perform a consultation, follow a case and receive documents to help you get your practice off to a good start.
- Book: The Medical Interview by: John L. Coulehan and Marian R. Block
- DVD: Developing a Consultation Practice by: Lynn Quiring, R.Ph. DHPh, CCN
- Audio CD: "Symptomology Teleconference by: Dr. John "Jack" Hinze, NMD, Pharm. D.
- Labratory Teleconference Audio CD: Lynn Quiring, R.Ph., DHPh, CCN
- Developing a Consultation Practice Marketing CD: (Containing: Newspaper Ads, Letters, Forms, Handouts, Brochure, Bag Clippers, Power Point Presentation for Lay Group, Protocols, Store/Clinic Flyers)
- Consultation Client Notebook
- Developing Your Consultation Practice Guide
Coupon for 60 minutes of free consultation time
Homotoxicology is the study of the human reaction to toxins (both endo and exotoxins). Homotoxicology, sees disease as the result of the body's attempt to heal itself. Toxins are either created in the human organism or are exogenous, and all the symptoms of illness are the result of a defensive effort by the organism to eliminate toxins. In homotoxicology, virtually all symptoms of illness are regarded as a manifestation of the body's attempts to rid itself of homotoxins. In minor, self-limiting disorders, the body does this on its own. In more serious situations, treatment is needed. Homotoxicology generally uses homeopathic formulations. Homotoxic treatment has been used in chronic diseases, inflammatory conditions, rheumatoid arthritis, allergies and food intolerances.
Our Homotoxicology Certificate Program will help you understand toxicology and how it leads to pathology. You will discover the pathways to disease and learn how to restore the body's ability to self-regulate. Find out how to follow the chain of illness back to the cause.
Cost: $795 7 DVD's, Power Point Notebook and Study Guide RETURN TO TOP
The Immune System Program contains 8 DVD's and 8 audio CD's of the Immune-Dynamics: From Colds to Cancer Program, presentation notebook and test.
These presentations are included:
- The Immune System by John "Jack" Hinze, NMD, Pharm. D.
- Polysaccarides by John "Jack" Hinze, NMD, Pharm. D.
- Laboratory in Evaluating Immune System Function by John "Jack" Hinze, NMD, Pharm. D.
- Reversing Disease by Restoring the Host by Dr. Patrick Quillen, PhD, RD
- An integrative Model for the Prevention and Treatment of Viral Disease
- Using Natural Antiviral and Immune Modulating Compounds by J.E. Williams,OMD, Lac
- A Unified Clinical Model of Integrative Medicine by J.E. Williams, OMD, Lac
- Hormone Balancing by J.E. Williams, OMD, Lac
- Opportunistic Fungi by Patrick Quillen, PhD, CNS
- Blood Glucose and Eicosanoids Orchestrators of Health by Dr. Patrick Quillen, PhD, RD, CNS
Dr. Patrick Quillen, Ph.D., RD., CNS, is the author of the best-selling health care book "Beating Cancer with Nutrition". Dr. Quillen serves as the Director of Nutrition for Cancer Treatment Centers of America and is an internationally respected expert in the area of nutrition and cancer.
Dr. John "Jack" Hinze, NMD, Pharm.D., is a naturopathic physician, pharmacist, educator, professor nutrition councelor and health care manager. He is the Medical Director for the Academy of Integrative Medicine and is an active NMD caring for patients across the country.
Dr. James Williams, OMD, has over twenty years of clinical experience in Oriental and Naturopathic medicine. He has published numerous articles in medical journals and is the author of "Prolonging Health" and "Viral Immunity".
The Chronic Pain Certificate program provides the practitioner with the necessary tools to determine and correct the cause of chronic pain using natural medicine. The participant will learn how to take a pain case, assess the underlying cause, and how to create an individual care plan implementing natural medicine to alleviate pain.
- How to assess pain accurately
- How to create individual care plans
- Why pH relates directly to pain
- How leaky gut can create pain
- Which homeopathics to use for pain
- How to control pain by using botanicals
- How lymphatic congestion creates pain
Includes DVDs and audio CDs of each of these presentations:
- The Physiology of Pain: Dr. John Hawrylak, D.C., N.D.
- Pain Management with Low Level Lasers: Dr. Larry Lytle, D.D.S., Ph. D.
- Healing from Within: Dr. John "Jack" Hinze, N.M.D., Pharm.D.
- Psychology of Pain: Dr. John "Jack" Hinze, N.M.D., Pharm.D.
- Acid or Alkaline: Dr. John "Jack" Hinze, N.M.D., Pharm.D.
- Non-Invasive at Home Approaches for Pain: Dr. John Hawrylak, D.C., ND
- Nutritional & Botanical Therapies for Pain: Dr. John "Jack" Hinze, N.M.D., Pharm.D.
- Neuropathic Pain: Dr. John Hawrylak, D.C., N.D.
- Keys in Taking a Pain Case: Dr. Hawrylak & John "Jack" Hinze, N.M.D., Pharm.D.
Symptom Solutions® Health Analysis
Learn how and why the Symptoms Solutions® Questionnaire works. Each question scores in at least one, and often several areas. You will not only learn where they score but why they score as well as what the relationship is to that system and to each symptom.
The set contains seven informal DVD's dicussing the reasoning behind the questions in the Symptom Solutions program.
You will learn to recognize key indicators such as:
- What underlying condition does plaque in the arteries indicate?
- What type of woman is most likely to have varicose veins?
- What is the cause of sensitive scalp?
- Floaters in one's vision point to insufficiency of which body system?
This set contains extensive coverage of questions and explanations regarding the Questionnaire as well as a test and a Symptoms Solutions Reference Guide. This unique tool has information indicating what symptom scores and why it scores for each question in the questionnaire. It is an invaluable reference.
Special Pricing: Was $1,495.00 but now offered at the price of $795.00!RETURN TO TOP
Traditional Chinese Medicine
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) teaches balance as the key to health. Organs need to work in balance with one
another just as each individual needs to be in balance with their environment.
- Learn how to use accupuncture points to direct energy flow and balance the system.
- Discover new tools such as pulse evaluation and tongue evaluation.
- Find out key questions traditional Chinese practitioners use to gain insightful information.
The Traditional Chinese Medicine Certificate Program will give you the ability to utilize these and other specialized services to your patients.
Cost: $299 3 DVD series, Presentation & Study Materials.RETURN TO TOP
This is a comprehensive program in Western clinical herbalism wherein the clinical uses of several hundred herbs are individually elaborated in great depth, formula strategies are discussed, herb-drug interactions are out-lined, and the physiology and pathophysiology of body systems are systematically detailed. In addition this program includes extensive, separate sections on nutrition, botany, phytochemistry, holistic assesment and historical foundations of western herbalism.
- Part One: Foundations of Western Herbalism
- Part Two: Botany, Nutrition, the Chemistry of Herbs, & the Forms of Herbal Therapy
- Part Three: Modern Western Herbalism
- Part Four: Herb-Drug Interactions
- Part Five: Case Analysis & Healing Strategies
- Final Exam: (Protored, Closed-book)